View the entire Lymphoma Wellness Plan
CO Q 10 - Ubiquinol
- This antioxidant has been stated to improve survival rates in various forms of cancer as well as having cardioprotective influence on children with lymphoma. Cell studies show that coenzyme Q 10 reduced cell activity of malignant cells in Burkitt’s lymphoma.
- Suggested dose: 100 mg per day.
- The active extract from the spice turmeric, curcumin has high anti-cancer effects on many cell lines, including lymphoma. Curcumin inhibited the growth of HL cell lines and increased the sensitivity to the chemotherapy cisplatin. Lymphoma tumor growth in mice was inhibited by curcumin.,
- Suggested dose: 1-2g per day of Meriva® or Longvida® curcumin.,
- IC3 was found to increase cell death in adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma (ATLL) cells in both human and cell studies. Pregnant animals fed IC3 resulted in lower incidences of lymphoma in their offspring.
- Suggested dose: 200-400mg per day.
Pterostilbene & Resveratrol
- This antioxidant found in red wine and grapes inhibited Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) in Burkitt’s lymphoma cells. Additionally it induced cell death in Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Suggested dose: 100-200mg per day.